Valdosta Country Club
3500 Country Club Rd
Valdosta, GA 31605
Follow Valdosta Country Club
Golf Course Information
The Valdosta Country Club was organized in 1917 with Abial Winn as the first president.
The original clubhouse burned in 1958 and the new clubhouse was opened in December 1959. In 1968, 238 acres of the civil war property, Cherokee Plantation was acquired for future expansion. In 1977 Joe Lee designed the Plantation and Bottom Nines as well as the residential development.
In October of 1987 the construction of the Bellemeade Nine was started with Bobby Weed as the architect and completed on July 4, 1988.
On July 4,1990 our beautifully appointed and designed sports complex and Plantation Grill opened.
In 1995, the clubhouse was completely renovated. In 1997, the plantation and bottom nines were rebuilt. The clubhouse includes a full service lounge, dining rooms, banquet room, and special meeting rooms.
Green Fees and Rates
Please call 912-241-2000 for current rates.
Green Fees and RatesCall 912-241-2000 for rates and tee times.
Tee Times & Reservations
ReservationsCall 912-241-2000 For Reservation Policy
Golf Course Amenities
Pro On Site:
Homes On Course:
250, 200, 150, 100 Yard Markers
Contact Valdosta Country Club at 912-241-2000 for more information and details on holding a golf outing at the course.
Contact Valdosta Country Club at 912-241-2000.
Restaurant and Dining Options:Contact Valdosta Country Club at 912-241-2000 for onsite or nearby dining options.
This profile was last updated on 06/13/2013 and has been viewed 1,659 times.